Pages

google analytics

Friday, January 13, 2017

Scraps and What Not


Every so often I page through the notebook that I carry everywhere and note the various bits of writing that I haven't done anything with. Here are a few bits that otherwise would have gone to waste:


*Though I’m only 41 (nearing 42), I’ve lived at least that long, and I’ll go on living till something better comes along.

*If I preach peace – and I do – it’s because I know I’ve been a beast to you.

*God, my Mother, gave birth to me and I was born again.


*The footmen have worn me out; I don’t want to run with the horses. (Jeremiah 12:5)

*Many of my friends say the word “Liberal” as if it were a swear, a vulgarity, but Psalm 37: 35 – 26 says the liberal are righteous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails